It is located at Plaza de la Rosa. It is a modernist building which dates from 1917 according to the project of José Ramón Garnelo y González and the artistic managenment of his sons Manuel (sculptor) and José (painter). It was rebuilt in the last years of 20th century preserving its façade. The exterior, with decorative reliefs made of plaster part is the only element of the building which is preserved as the original.
The construction of the theatre was promoted by Mr. Sánchez and Mr. Fernández Canivell. The coverage added to the building few years after its construction was removed a few years ago extending the entrance area.
The theatre offers a wide range of activities suitable for all audiences: music, theatre, dance,…
Tl.: +34 957 66 45 59
Address: s/n Rosa Square